| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamilton, On in October is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 66.3mm (2.6in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamilton, On October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hamilton, On, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamilton, On:
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 74 kms (46 miles) NNE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) NNE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 161.8 kms (100.5 miles) E
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 62 kms (38.5 miles) E
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) E
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) ESE
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) SSE